Welcome!

Hello!! Welcome to Trains of Thought, and the Rhodera universe.
For those of you who are awesome and read my fanfiction, the story about Tobias (under a different name) is now UP and called "Marius' Story" for now.
Another story in the same universe is called "Riah's Story" for now. It may eventually be called "Jailbird". If you read Rithmetic house, it is being split up - I decided that each of the characters really deserved their own story. It will therefore be awhile before we see Faith (Ruth) and Akela again.
Update: Faith(Ruth) and Akela may actually appear in the same story, later - the two of them both have strong connections to August, and to the setting, that Riah did not. It is likely, therefore, that "Rithmetic House" will reappear similar to how it is now, but without Riah. It will still be quite some time, though - I need to focus on the two stories I've got, for the moment.
Final Note: Blogger has a tendency to mess up the styling on my posts, and I have given up on fixing it because it's a PIA. If it bothers you, check out the new-and-improved version of this blog at trainsofthoughtstories.wordpress.com
Thanks so much for your comments!! They are very helpful!!

Everything in this blog Copyright 2011 to RhiannanT

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hey guys. I *think* I've got you all switched over to WordPress, by now, so here's notice that the blog will only be updated on that site from now on. Blogger is just too much of a PIA. Thanks for your understanding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a recent college graduate from the East Coast of the United States. I have a tortoise, two cats, and two snakes. I write fanfiction, and I am Catholic.